Re: dnprogs 2.56: Please update debconf PO translation for the package dnprogs

Quoting Philipp Schafft (lion@lion.leolix.org):
> reflum,
>
> On Thu, 2011-01-20 at 20:45 +0100, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> > Quoting Philipp Schafft (lion@lion.leolix.org):
> > > flum,
> > >
> > > You are noted as the last translator of the debconf translation for
> > > dnprogs. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
> > > are marked "fuzzy" in your translation or are missing.
> > > I would be grateful if you could take the time and update it.
> > > Please send the updated file to me, or submit it as a wishlist bug
> > > against dnprogs.
> >
> > I find it strange that neither "configure now" nor "configure later"
> > are in the translation file. Do you use "__Choices" in the templates
> > file?
>
> Jup. My error. I'm sorry for it, was the first time I used those tools.
>
> The german team seems to have found another problem. Will maybe need to
> send another request because of this anyway.
>
> I'm sorry for trouble.

No problem. If you rework the templates, I suggest you ask for review
on debian-l10n-english, then once the review is done, do a call for
translation updates (hint: man podebconf-report-po).