Re: [DONE] po-debconf://gpsd/fr.po

Quoting Nicolas Sauzède (nsauzede@free.fr):
> Bernd, here is the french translation update..

I missed that DONE message. Nicolas, I would actually very much prefer
that you send the translation file as a bug report against the
package.

I am confident in Bernd's ability to track down his stuff but one
never knows what could happen and having the work you did properly
tracked in the BTS is very much preferrable to me.

Also, that would halp tracking down the status of this update with the
l10n robot (which I for instance use to follow which translations are
still incomplete for French and which have something already waiting
for an upload).

In case you have trouble sending the translation as a bug report, just
ping me and I'll do it.

Many thanks for your work.