apt 0.7.25: Please update the manpage translation for the package apt

Hi,

As the last translator for the manpages of apt Christian Perrier
requested it i am sending this formal request now to the team list:

The English template has been changed and some strings are now
marked as "fuzzy" in your translation or are simply missing.
The statistic is:
translated: 824
fuzzy: 56
untranslated: 155

I and possibly many others would be grateful if someone
would step up to proceed in maintaining this translation. :)

You can find the relevant files online in the official branch
http://bzr.debian.org/loggerhead/apt/apt/debian-sid/files/head:/doc/po/
(I haven't attached it as i fear it will be too big)

You maybe also want to look at my more general request at debian-i18n-list.
You can find it here:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-i18n/2009/12/msg00020.html

Thanks in advance,

David Kalnischkies (on behalf of the APT team)

P.S.: Please CC me in responses as i am not subscribed to any i18n/l10n list.