[RFR] po-debconf://atmailopen/fr.po

Les deux chaînes ont été modifiées.

Merci de vos relectures.

--

Guillaume Delacour
# Translation of atmailopen debconf templates to French
# Copyright (C) 2008  Arnaud Bonvallet <dobby@aranno.net>
# This file is distributed under the same license as the atmailopen package.
#
#  Arnaud Bonvallet <dobby@aranno.net>, 2008.
#
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: atmailopen 1.02\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: atmailopen@packages.debian.org\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2009-02-19 14:56+0100\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: 2009-02-22 05:05+0100\n"
"Last-Translator: Guillaume Delacour <guillaume.delacour@iroqwa.org>\n"
"Language-Team: French <debian-l10n-french@lists.debian.org>\\n <dobby@aranno.net>\n"

#. Type: multiselect
#. Choices
#: ../templates:1001
msgid "apache2"
msgstr "Apache 2"

#. Type: multiselect
#. Choices
#: ../templates:1001
msgid "lighttpd"
msgstr "Lighttpd"

#. Type: multiselect
#. Description
#: ../templates:1002
msgid "Web server(s) to configure automatically:"
msgstr "Serveur(s) web à configurer automatiquement :"

#. Type: multiselect
#. Description
#: ../templates:1002
msgid "Atmailopen supports any web server supported by PHP, however only Apache 2 and lighttpd can be configured automatically."
msgstr "Atmailopen gère tout serveur web qui gère PHP, mais seuls Apache 2 et lighttpd peuvent être configurés automatiquement."

#. Type: multiselect
#. Description
#: ../templates:1002
msgid "Please select the web server(s) that should be configured automatically for Atmailopen."
msgstr "Veuillez choisir le(s) serveur(s) à configurer automatiquement pour Atmailopen."

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:2001
#| msgid "Should ${webserver} be restarted?"
msgid "Should the webserver(s) be restarted now?"
msgstr "Faut-il redémarrer le(s) serveur(s) web maintenant ?"

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:2001
#| msgid ""
#| "Remember that in order to activate the new configuration ${webserver} has "
#| "to be restarted. You can also restart ${webserver} by manually executing "
#| "invoke-rc.d ${webserver} restart."
msgid "Remember that in order to activate the new configuration the reconfigured web server(s) have to be restarted."
msgstr "Veuillez noter que, pour prendre en compte la nouvelle configuration, le(s) serveur(s) web reconfiguré(s) doi(ven)t être relancé(s)."