From: F Wolff <friedel@translate.org.za>
To: translate-pootle@lists.sourceforge.net,
	translate-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 14:04:39 +0200
Subject: [Translate-devel] Version 0.11rc,
	with new strings for Pootle interface

Hi list(s)

I have built release candidates of the toolkit and of Pootle for version
0.11.

In preparation for the next release, I have created a new POT file for
Pootle and updated the PO files for translation on the Pootle server:
http://pootle.wordforge.org/

It will be kind if the current translators can update the translations.
Of course, new translators are more than welcome! As always, if your
language is not listed, or you want to take ownership of a translation
to define the access rights, contact us so that we can set that up.

There are five new messages in the POT file.

For those of you interested in trying out the release candidates for
0.11, they can be found here:
Toolkit:
http://translate.sourceforge.net/snapshots/translate-toolkit-0.11rc/
Pootle:
http://translate.sourceforge.net/snapshots/translate-toolkit-0.11rc/

Changes with regard to escapes should please be tested well, especially
with regard to PO and OpenOffice.org (SDF) files. A summary of the
changes will of course be part of the release announcement.

This release candidate is now running on http://pootle.wordforge.org/

Thanks
Friedel