Re: DDTP issue

> This is silly, we have different typographic rules, and thus layout may
> change.  Why is it a problem?

The only change that was done from the previous version of the description
was s/PHP3/PHP. I find difficult to believe that french grammar and
typographic rules have changed so much in the last 4 months, when the
previous release was done and the translation was alligned to the actual
format, but everything is possible in this world.

If you want a different description please file a wishlist bug and we will
evaluate it. In the meantime it would be nice that you (or who did that
change) will reallign the description with all the others. It is a
maintainer responsability to keep the description updated in all its part
(format included).

Thanks
Fabio

--
Our mission: make IPv6 the default IP protocol
"We are on a mission from God" - Elwood Blues

http://www.itojun.org/paper/itojun-nanog-200210-ipv6isp/mgp00004.html