Status fr

Good afternoon,

I asked for a "Status fr", and it answered:
Stats from new db:
Descriptions:                7128
Translated Descriptions:      403
Packages send:                131  (1)
Translated parts:            1109  (2)
Translated pparts:           1467  (3)
Translators:                   19

What do lines (1), (2), (3) stand for ?

At debian-l10n-french, we have descriptions from the first two reports
without translators' adresses. If I give you the corresponding package
list, would it be possible to have their adresses, so that we can
contact them?

Also, we only have 135 descriptions. Is it possible to have the full
list of the translated packages, so that we can know which translations
we are missing? And would it be possible to have the missing
translations accordingly?

One more thing: not to be overflooded by revisions, we decided that the
translator does not need to send the description to the list, and that
we'll contact him afer we received the daily report, so you can remove
the HOT-NEWs-fr message.

Best ragards

Nicolas Bertolissio