Re: b-f one-liner needs translating

On Mon, 2002-03-04 at 21:05, Marcin Owsiany wrote:
> Of course I don't like the idea of removing any language. I think making
> two disk sets or copying the messages from CD would be best, but we're
> so late already...

I think there is still time to implement either of these schemes if
someone does the work.

For the CD option, it is a case of liaising with debian-cd to find a
good place to store the languages on the disk, and a mechanism for
getting them there.  The patch to dbootstrap should be pretty trivial.

For the multiple-rootdisks option, it's probably just a question of
hacking the boot-floppies makefiles appropriately.

Personally I have a slight preference for storing extra languages on the
CD, just because I would rather not double the (already large) number of
root disks.  But either would be OK.

p.