Re: Knoppix 6.4.3 CD

Am 05.01.2011 03:59, schrieb Robert Lindsay:

> Is there an official solution for the wallpaper (& settings) not
> been saved in persistent home? At the moment renaming my selected
> background & overwriting the default image does the job.

... it isn't an official solution but perhaps it will help you - have
a look at
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/threads/28932-Knoppix-6.4.3-Desktop-PCManFM...?p=122446#post122446
and there reply from utu:
<zitat>
When I had a similar problem in 6.2.1, kl522 offered
the following suggestion, which I now understand:

Edit /etc/xdg/lxsession/LXDE/autostart
such that the @pcmanfm line reads @pcmanfm --desktop
That is, delete the --profile LXDE.

I think this will empower the PCManFM gui's to control
desktop preferences as one would expect.
</zitat>

Greetings Werner * http://www.wp-schulz.de/knoppix/summary.html
"Build personal Recovery-CD with Knoppix (Knoppix remaster)"