Knoppix 6.4.3 CD

Hello Klaus! Is this mailing list still active?

Is there an official solution for the wallpaper (& settings) not been saved in persistent home? At the moment renaming my selected background & overwriting the default image does the job.

Feedback:

I've used Knoppix CD versions 6.0.1, 6.2.1 & 6.4.3 on an Eee PC 701 (4G) running off a 4 gig SD card and with the addition of Keepnote it has breathed new life into my little netbook. :-)

Also briefly tested 6.4.3 (Live CD) on the MacBook and it found the wireless - yay!

Thank you for the 8-10? years of Knoppix releases.
Robert