Re: Kernel 3.16 update to ckt11 for wheezy-backports?

On Tue, 2015-06-16 at 09:34 +0200, Christian Hilberg wrote:
> Am Dienstag 16 Juni 2015, 09:05:31 schrieb Christian Hilberg:
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > wheezy-backports has 3.16.7-ckt9-3~deb8u1~bpo70+1 built, while the
> > source info already refers to linux_3.16.7-ckt11.orig.tar.xz (see [0]).
> >
> > Since ckt11 has CVE-2015-3636 fixed and ckt9 has not (see [1]), I was
> > wondering whether or not there is some issue with building ckt11 for
> > wheezy-backports.
>
> Ooops, oversight on my part, ckt11 has already been accepted into
> wheezy-backports (see [2]).

For future reference you can see the build status of Linux in
wheezy-backports at
https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=linux&suite=wheezy-backports which currently shows that it has been auto built but not yet uploaded, which explains the apparent disconnect between source version and binary version in that suite. All that is needed is to wait a little bit I think.