Re: Re: failure to insert the vfat kernel module

Ben Hutchings <ben@decadent.org.uk>:

On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 09:13:50PM +0300, Atar wrote:
Thanks you very much for your sharing your knowledge, but how can I upgrade the kernel and instruct the Syslinux boot loader to load the new upgraded kernel?

You have already upgraded the kernel.  If syslinux loads the kernel
from your /boot partition then rebooting should fix the problem.  But
if you configured syslinux ot load it from somewhere else, you need to
copy the new kernel image there.

Ben.

Thanks you for your help!!

However, can you specify how can I recognize the new kernel image? what's its name?

Thanks in advance!!

atar.