Review request - PowerPC patches

Hi,

in the near future, I would like to rebuild my little sandcastle, the
kernel-patch-powerpc-2.6.6 package.  I am taking this opportunity to
ask the list for comments on the patches that I plan to add on top of
the tree from kernel-source-2.6.6.  They can all be found at

<URL:http://www.theorie.physik.uni-muenchen.de/~jens/kernel-patch-powe
rpc/kernel-patch-powerpc-2.6.6-2.6.6/patches/>

So far, all the patches have been tested on a small scale and found to
be working.  If you have the time, please let me know whether each
patch in its present form should

a) stay where it is indefinitely
b) stay where it is now and included upstream eventually
c) thrown out and replaced by something better

Regards, Jens.

--
J'qbpbe, le m'en fquz pe j'qbpbe!