Re: KDE SC 4.5.1 packages available

Hi,

thanks a lot for the great work!

I seem to have problems with the signed packages. pkg-kde-archive-keyring
is installed and apt-key gives me:

$ apt-key list | grep -C 2 "debian-qt-kde"

pub   4096R/E79C8BAB 2010-03-05
uid                  Debian pkg-kde repository signing key (http://pkg-
kde.alioth.debian.org/) <debian-qt-kde@lists.debian.org>

But when trying to install, I just get:

WARNING: untrusted versions of the following packages will be installed!
Untrusted packages could compromise your system's security.

Have the packages been properly signed? Is anybody else having this problem?

Another note on security:
pkg-kde-archive-keyring seems to be hosted on the same repository it is
supposed to verify the trustworthiness of and it is not signed with an already
trusted key. Installing an untrusted key and trust that for all KDE packages
is pointless for security.

Thanks in advance,
Torsten

PS. I'm not on this list, so please include me in replies.