Re: KDE menu wierdness

Heyho!

On Tuesday 04 May 2010 04.44:48 B. Alexander wrote:
> [ KDE Menu chaos ]
> Anyone got a fix for it?

Have you tried creating a new account and looking if it's there as well?
The menu is basically system wide, but users may customize it (and I
absolutely don't understand how system wide and local menu are merged.)

If it's not system wide, removing the right files from your ~/.kde, ~/.local
and/or ~/.config directories should probably cure the proble,  (If you
didn't do much customizing you can obviously nuke your whole configuration
but in my case, that would lose quite a few hours configuration work, not to
speak of stuff like address book/calendar data etc. ...)

cheers
-- vbi

--
I have opinions of my own - strong opinions - but I don't always agree
with them.