Digikam-doc misses a developer

Hello Developers,

At the moment none is taking care of packaging digikam documentation.
Digikam is in extragear, nonetheless it is a very popular application
for managing and editing pictures and it's quite complex to use it
without a good manual. digikam-doc seems abandoned and many wishes/bugs
have been open for this reason. This mail can't be a RFP, since the
(old) package exists, however it is a request that some pious KDE
developer take care of it. What it needs is to be maintained considering
that the next stable release of digikam is near and it would be really a
pity to not have the relative documentation in Debian. If it's not
possible to fulfill my request for technical reasons, I would like to
know them.
Thanks

Valerio