Re: Too much memory for Amarok

El Miércoles 09 Septiembre 2009 16:02:06 Enzo Cappa escribió:
> Hi! In the "system activities" window (Actividad del sistema in spanish) shows
> that Amarok uses 80 mb + 40 mb shared of RAM. This is normal? It looks like
> too much for me. Maybe it's a problem with my configuration, it's the same
> amount of memory for you?
> I'm using Amarok and KDE from testing.
> Thanks!!!

In my system it consumes 57 + 45,5 MB just opened (I suppose when you mention how much memory consumes yours you mean when you just launch the program) and they, specially "non shared", memory grow and grow as I begin to load tracks or playlists.
I'm using Amarok 2.1.1 as well, but kde 4.3.1 from unstable. Maybe there's some relation between KDE's versión and Amarok's comsumption of memory? NPI, ;). Perhaps some of the "pros" can bring some light on this.