Re: 4 major issues/bugs in KDE4.3 debian sid

I've upgraded, and now knotify doesn't crash on startup
Also, system-settings comes up without error, however, the rest of the
problems remain.

I think these problems are probably caused by some sort of DBUS
configuration error, since there is a .xsession-
error file in my home directory, with lots of dbus related errors. I've
attached it, can someone point to where the
error might lie.