Re: desktop effects on PowerPC

Am Dienstag 08 September 2009 00:29:12 schrieb Valerio Passini:
> Alle lunedì 07 settembre 2009, drz ha scritto:
>
> You don't need almost anything here. :)
I know, ahem, I forgot to tell, its the product of a few configuration tryouts,
before finding other solutions... ;)
What I dont really understand is, how can I find out, what is configured  by
xorg and where is some documentation (thx for the radeon manual hint!).
Spoken as a user: Since that autoconfiguration change in xorg, Im a little
helpless, to find the right point to tweak in some cases.

greetz & thx
drz

--
------

gpg fp: 5518 8F74 B2A0 E91A 6FAD 8AC8 C02C 6C6F C899 DC65
Public Key: http://rizzux.org/drz.asc