[ANN] New metapackages layout

Hi,

For your information, we have finally transitioned the KDE metapackages to KDE
4 as well.

All the kde4-* metapackages that some of you used in experimental and for
little time in unstable, are now gone.

The final layout contains:

kde-minimal: it is exaclty the same that used to be kde4-minimal.
             As its name says, it installs a minimal KDE desktop environment.

kde-full:   it is what we firstly named kde4.
            As its name says, it installs a full KDE desktop enviroment, all
			the official modules.

kde-standard:  it is a new package, currently it is the same than kde-minimal.
               The goal of this package is installing what a ramdom user would
			   expect in a desktop enviroment. The meta-package will
			   contain this, as soon as we agree in what it should ship. :)

The recommends method of installations is use "kde-minimal" and then use the
apps you need/want.
kde-standard will be for totally newbies users, that want a bit of everything
in the beginning when they do not know what apps there are. With time they will
learn what packages they want/need and just install them.

You all are invited to discuss and argue about how metapackages should be. Some
even will file (wontfix) bugs. But keep in mind for everybody the "ideal" set of
metapackages is different, and we have tried to keep it simple and useful.

Ana