Re: Konqueror extensions AWOL: Bookmarklets, Crashes Monitor, KHTML Settings, Feed Icon

Michael Schuerig <michael <at> schuerig.de> writes:

> Yes, I have that package installed and the extensions I mention are
> there, in some sense at least. They show up in Settings > Configure
> Extensions, but that is all, no further discernible effect.
>
> Michael

Well, works for me here.

emikaadeo@debian:~$ dpkg -l konq-plugins
| Status=Not/Inst/Cfg-files/Unpacked/Failed-cfg/Half-inst/trig-aWait/Trig-pend
||/ Name               Version            Description
ii  konq-plugins       4:4.2.2-1          plugins for Konqueror, the KDE
file/web/doc browser

When I for example: opening planetkde.org website,
I have a feed icon in konqueror's status bar.
AdBlock icon is also there.