Re: Konqueror extensions AWOL: Bookmarklets, Crashes Monitor, KHTML Settings, Feed Icon

On Thursday 16 April 2009, Ismael Bejarano wrote:
> On Wednesday 15 April 2009 08:09:51 Michael Schuerig wrote:
> > There are several extensions for Konqueror whose existence I can
> > verify in Configure Extensions, which don't seen to have any
> > effect, though. Here's what I remember the missing ones to do in
> > 3.5.10:
[snip]
> > Am I the only one missing these?

> It was mentioned in another conversation in unstable you have
> konq-plugins which provides KHTML Settings, Feed Icon, adblock,
> babelfish, etc.

Yes, I have that package installed and the extensions I mention are
there, in some sense at least. They show up in Settings > Configure
Extensions, but that is all, no further discernible effect.

Michael

--
Michael Schuerig
mailto:michael@schuerig.de