Re: Upgrading to KDE4 and Cherry Cymotion Linux keyboard

> No. It does not work with your xorg.conf. But with your options, I get
> compositing and the desktop effects work ;-)
>
> Cheers,
> Charles

Ok, next big improvement can be selecting the right keyboard layout.
Have you configured your console layout? X use the same.
Can you post here your xorg.conf and /etc/default/console-data?
Have you tried to set the keyboard under KDE? Go to systemsettings -> Regional & Language -> Keyboard layout
Check "enable keyboard layout" and select your keyboard. If it doesn't work, remember to post the data asked you before.