Re: When to report bugs upstream [was Re: Lancelot locks accessing NTFS partition]

> > What I have found works best is when upstream subscribe to the Debian
> > package tracking system (kmymoney2, kile, ...) and then forward PTS email
> > into their upstream -dev mailing list.
>
> What does PTS stand for?

Sorry,

That is the Package Tracking System, which is an email subscription system
which anyone can use to track what is going on with a Debian package:

For example lancelot is covered here:
http://packages.qa.debian.org/k/kdeplasma-addons.html

Ivan (as upstream lancelot maintainer) maybe interested in subscribing to the
PTS as he would then receive updates as lancelot progresses through Debian and
as Debian users report bugs, he would receive them directly.

Mark