[SOLVED] Re: components not working after upgrade to KDE 422 (and move to .kde)

Problem solved by upgrading to kernel 2.6.29 (I was using latest 2.6.26)

However, I don't understand what package could have created the problems. I
will ask help on another list for reporting the bug.

thanks to all
xavier