components not working after upgrade to KDE 422 (and move to .kde)

Hello

I'm using KDE 4 since the beginning (on Sid with experimental packages).
Yesterday I've upgraded to KDE 422 and migrate my .kde4 to .kde
Some hardware related things are not working anymore since the upgrade
(I'm using a laptop):
- phonon says that the sound card has been removed
- the network-manager applet put the wifi controler on off and thus
doesn't access wifi networks, it also crash the whole plasma desktop when
I try to change the number of wifi networks displayed.
- the battery monitor plasma applet doesn't detect the battery any more
- powerdevil can't restore the display after suspend to ram.

I've checked with Fedora 10 that all theses components are still working
normaly.

I've upgraded several other packages at the same time I've upgraded KDE,
so may be this is not KDE related, but browsing the list of packages I
can't found any related one, except may be acpid.
So, before investigate and make some bug reports, I wonder if this is KDE
known problems ?

thanks
xavier