Re: Bluetooth in KDE4

El Viernes 10 Abril 2009 02:29:11 Mark Purcell escribió:
> Unfortunately KDE4 doesn't have the full functionality of KDE3 so if those
> features are critical then you should stick with KDE3 for the time being.
>
> There is some work on packaging the bluetooth stack for KDE4 for debian, but
> there are a few issues which require resolution.
>
> The best place to discuss this is (Cc:):

This kdebluetooth4 status was asked a couple of time in the last 2 or 3 months by several people, and I don't remember anyone got an answer.
Well, this info by Mark was the kind of feedback I was talking about in that long discussion few days ago. Most of us, users, aren't retarded, and can understand a brief and clear explanation like Mark's one.
After this feedback I don't think any regular reader of this list will come up again asking what's up with kdebluetooth4 in a reasonable period.

Thanks for the info, Mark.

P.D: Of course I just want to laud Mark's attitude, not to start a new discussion. ¡¡PLEASE, NO!! ;-P