Bluetooth in KDE4

Hello folks!

Today I made a dist-upgrade in Sid and got KDE4 that way.
Now I can not use Bluetooth properly in KDE4. There is no Plasmoid or widget
that gives me access to blueZ (neither directly nor via solid).
The kdebluetooth suite from KDE3 is able to find my bluetooth dongle and I can
search for bluetooth devices through it, but I can't establish any connection
because the KDE3 bluetooth stuff relies on kio-slaves that don't work anymore
in KDE4.
I have my printer connected to my laptop via bluetooth and I use bluetooth to
synchronize my appointments and contacts between my mobile phone and my
laptop. Nothing of this is possible at the moment with KDE4 in Sid although it
was working flawlessly in KDE3.5.
I've read that there is a package called kdebluetooth4 which provides at least
basic bluetooth functionality for KDE4, but it is not available in Sid.

Is there any chance that I'll be able to print again anytime soon?

If you need any further information to help me, I'll be glad to answer any
questions that will bring me further towards a solution to my problem(s).

Bye and Happy Easter

Martin Neumann a.k.a. Neumaennl