Konqueror's language identification and KDE 4.1.2

A couple of questions for you, nice Debian guys, :D

1. Konqueror does not load the correct language version of a web page
My system is configured in Spanish (locales and KDE), but, for example, when visiting http://www.debian.org, while Iceweasel correctly loads the spanish version of the debian website Konqueror always loads the american one.
I don't really know if it's a bug in Konqueror, in the Debian package, or I'm just missing something.
When I check the language information box in Konqueror's preferences (and I suppose this is just something concerning to Konqueror, not the debian package) Konqueror adds "en_US, en" to my language browser identification. Shouldn't it be only "es"? I know that adding English is in case no pages were available in the user's especified language, but might it be the reason of the incorrect language loading?
I tried this (http://www.debian.org/intro/cn#howtoset) without any result. Should I remove "en" from this file?
And is there any way I can get rid (not me, actually, but my girlfriend, she speaks Spanish, Catalan, Italian and some German, but not a word in English) of the "American Empire's language" in Konqueror?

I'm using KDE and Konqueror 4.1.2 for amd64, but it happened with 4.1.1 as well.

2. As I've just said, I'm using KDE 4.1.2. Yesterday I checked the repos since I knew 4.1.2 release was planned for 1st of October. Well I upgraded and such but I'm a bit surprised there's not even an annoucement in KDE's website nor any blog, news, etc, concerning this new release.
What's going on? Is KDE 4.1.2 really out or the packages in the Debian repos are SVN or something like that?

Thanks and regards.