Re: For those using nVidia cards and having performance issues in KDE4

On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 11:42 AM, Carlos <cgalisteo@k-rolus.net> wrote:
On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 3:53 PM, Cassiano Leal <cassianoleal@gmail.com> wrote:

> I agree that the KDE wiki is also a good place, but I'm not sure why not
> Debian's too, as it does apply to Debian..

Of course this information could be also added to Debian wiki, but
(IMHO) maintaining duplicated (and eventually desynchronized) stuff is
not a good idea.

 Anyway, you can register yourself at wiki.debian.org and create a new
page. If these tips solves my nvidia+kde4 issues I promise to tell my
experience there :)

I shall do, but I would like to hear from more people first as info on the wiki might be seen as official documentation and I would not like to give false information there.

Therefore, if other users here on the list try it, please post your experiences so that we can post more accurate info on the wiki.

Thanks,
Cassiano Leal