undefined symbol: stat64

Hello to all.

Today I've noticed a strange behaviour for konqueror ( 4:3.5.8.dfsg.1-5,
updated sid x86 box ) when used as file manager: the sidebar doesn't show
anything, and when I click on "root directory" button it causes a
complete konqueror crash.

Starting konqueror from a konsole and repeating same operation as
descripted before, I see this:

konqueror: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/kde3
konq_sidebartree_dirtree.so: undefined symbol: stat64

Otherwise, Konqueror package rev 4:3.5.8.dfsg.1-2 works fine.

Looking around in my system, I've found that even latest (1.0.4-3) k3b
package suddenly crash during startup, showing in console the same stat64
message.
Otherwise, k3b package rev 1.0.4-2 works well as expected.

Someone on Google suggests to play with LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable, but all
tests I made didn't resolv this issue.

Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance.

Mario