konqueror and phpmysqladmin

If I try to copy tables using phpmysqladmin in konqueror I get an error
which says that POST is not allowed in this context. Even if I want to
show more lines in mysqladmin. It seems to me that when I use konqueror
everything that needs "POST" can't be done.
If I use Firefox everything's ok.
(Of course I could use firefox, but as my favourite browser is konqueror
I would like to use that.)

Obviously there is a possible fault in my konqueror configuration or a
parameter which istn't set. Google couldn't help me (or I didn't search
for the correct keywords).

Debian/unstable, KDE 3.5.3
phpmysqlaldmin is running on a remote server in security-mode (should
not bother as it works with firefox...)

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Wolfgang Hartter