Re: SOLVED - Re: can't log into SourceForge with Konqueror

Thanks for the suggestion,

I'm subscribed to kfm-devel and annoy them at every occasion with P3P. In
principle they say it would be a very good idea but there is a lack of
resources...

So if there are resources to do some extra patchwork cookie implementation I
will try to convince them to implement P3P at the same time.

Best,

Rigo

Am Sunday 18 June 2006 16:29, sprach Kevin Krammer: