Re: KMail 3.5.1-1 crashes when retrieving new maessages

I've been experiencing similar bad behaviour from kmail recently. I've been
unable to track it down but it seems to have something to do with IMAP and
corrupt index files. I think occasionally a bad mail is able to cause kmail
to corrupt it's index although I've been unable to reproduce the problem.
Sometimes opening the account with thunderbird and moving main in the inbox
into another folder fixes the problem. most of the time I have to delete the
cache files though and rebuild them (which is a real pain in the neck).

Please share a solution if you find one.

Graham