Re: For sid users: An overview of the KDE C++ ABI transition

Keith Schweikhard wrote:
I think I know what the response will be but I will ask the question anyway. I am currently running KDE 3.3.2 using Debian unstable and a hand rolled 2.6.10 kernel. I need to update my kernel to include a missing switch. When I started by trying to download the 2.6.11 kernel source and ran into a conflict since the kernel-source package generates a libqt3-mt-dev dependency.
seems odd to me: kernel depends on qt?
has never been that way here...

configuring the kernel difficult. Is there a work around that would allow me to load the libqt3-mt-dev libraries (or equivalent) so I avoid the headache of reverting back to make menuconfig?
make oldconfig

Eduard