Re: winkey (tuxkey) for launching k-menu problem

> Hey, I finally found success in configuring this.

> I don't use the "Win" keys for anything else, so it doesn't matter
> to me that they are now mapped to "ISO_Level3_Shift", whatever
> that means.

     Thanks-  I found this through Google after losing my winkey when I
upgraded to KDE 3.4 in RedHat.  I'm using RedHat in my main system but my
laptop and my other systems use Debian, so this will come in handy when time
comes to upgrade them.  I am pretty impressed with Debian; about the ONLY
reason I'm using RH is that it recognizes and mounts my FireWire and USB
drives.

Kchula-Rrit