Just wondering...

Hi there,

I am currently running Debian 3.1 and have no major problems except one:

Sometimes I am in the middle of an application, whether it be a game, OpenOffice doing some work, or even chatting using xChat 2.4.3 my system logs me off and I go back to the logon screen. Like I said, it doesn't matter what I'm running. This happens at periodic times of the day and applications are varied on what I'm running. Any idea why this could be happening?

Thanks...