Re: Automounter in KDE

Hi,

Derek Broughton a écrit :
[...]
> Easy enough to fix with udev...  Find some unique key for the device with
> udevinfo (USB keys have product names and serial numbers, I would expect
> cameras to have the same), create a udev rule assigning a synonym such as
> "usbkey" or "canonXY", and change your fstab to mount /dev/usbkey
> and /dev/canonXY.

I'm lazy, It works and I have not found time until now to test udev
although It seems to automat lot of things.

I'm wondering if there is an url to post our hardware-id ?

I don't think Kde should have an automounter: I hate this messages
another sucking OS send all the time...
I want to decide what the system must do: computer is a tool for me and
I'm not its slave :)

Jody