AOL for Debian

Hi there,

I hope I am asking in the right e-mail group. I know of the program GAIM but I am wanting to download the official AOL Instant Messenger for Debian. When I try and do this, I get a bunch of garbage on the screen, so I figure I do a "Save Page As..." and I type in the filename. Well, I then do a "dpkg -i <filename.deb>" and it says since it was saved as ASCII I can't do anything with it, because it doesn't think it is a binary. I then followed the instructions on AOL's website saying to right click it and save it that way, well when I do that it comes up with the file jasper.jsp or something like that.

How can I get this then?

Thanks..