Re: OpenPGP/Mime in KMail broken in Sarge

Le Lundi 4 Avril 2005 13:16, Hendrik Sattler a écrit :
> I even restarted it. My config is ok:
here is your problem.
in GPG_AGENT_INFO you have the path to the socket, the pid, and a number
(I don't know its meaning)

if your restart gpg-agent, then kmail won't find gpg-agent again, since
the location changed, but not the env var it sees.

so you have to kill gpg-agent, quit X, and log again, and that should
work out from the box.

don't forget to add 'use-agent' in .gnupg/gpg.conf

another option, is to find the right socket, and symlink it in .gnupg/
eg. and then do that :

gpg-wrap.sh:
#!/bin/bash
export GPG_AGENT_INFO=$HOME/.gnupg/S.gpg-agent:1234:1
exec "$@"

I've tested it, and afaik, even with a stupid pid, kmail works fine. I
guess the pid is used if you want to send HUP sigs to the gpg-agent
daemon, so maybe you can discover it with the appropriate 'pidof' or ps
aux|grep call.
--
·O·  Pierre Habouzit
··O