Re: Re: ksysv crashes

>Well, if the program can't connect to X is not a reason to crash, but may
>be... I see your user is 'diemo'. Try:

>$ su
>Password:
># export XAUTHORITY=/home/diemo/.Xauthority
># ksysv

Sorry, Matías, but your suggestion gave me the following output:
defiant:~$ su
Password:
defiant:/home/diemo# export XAUTHORITY=/home/diemo/.Xauthority
defiant:/home/diemo# ksysv
Link points to "/tmp/ksocket-root"
QPixmap: Cannot create a QPixmap when no GUI is being used
QPixmap: Cannot create a QPixmap when no GUI is being used
Link points to "/tmp/kde-root"
QPixmap: Cannot create a QPixmap when no GUI is being used
QPixmap: Cannot create a QPixmap when no GUI is being used
kbuildsycoca running...
KWrited - Listening on Device /dev/pts/2
KCrash: Application 'ksysv' crashing...
DCOP aborting call from 'anonymous-3652' to 'ksysv'
ERROR: Communication problem with ksysv, it probably crashed.
defiant:/home/diemo#

Any further ideas?