Re: Debian bugreports

I didn't want to cut up your nice writing below, so I will just state my own
small comment up here.

Let me just say that I personally would never ever consider filing any obvious
KDE related bug with the debian bug tracking system. I always go straight to
upstream. I have seen it work, and it seems KDE encourages this because they
put the bug reporting option, that goes straight to their homepage, in the
Help menu of every KDE application.

I think Debians bug tracking systems primary function is to sort out packaging
problems and possibly security stuff for stable. Here it works well.

Anders