Re: Personal KDE 3.2 PowerPC packages for Sid (UPDATED and mirrors)

El Miércoles, 11 de Febrero de 2004 00:12, Jaime Robles escribió:

Hello and sorry for the crossposting again O:-)

Due to all the conections to my site... the DSL line has been completely
saturated all the day making impossible to browse the Internet from the LAN,
loosing mail...
Maybe it was not the best idea to offer more than 300M from a DSL...

By the way... to people Teo and Victor have offered me a mirror and i have
"deleted" the files from my server... i am sorry but i needed to recover the
line O:-)

Please go to the previous URL
	http://jaime.robles.nu/kde3.2
or
	http://jaime.robles.nu/kde-3.2

to find more information about the mirrors and packages.

Today i have added some more packages and there are still some missing... i am
going to try to package them all tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

Thank you very much for your testing and sorry for cutting your downloads :-P

--
Un saludo,
	Jaime Robles - http://jaime.robles.nu