Re: kde 3.2 Woody screensaver does not work

* Philippe Merlin [Tue, 10 Feb 2004 21:22:54 +0100]:
> Recently i migrate from Kde 3.1.4 to Kde 3.2.
> I configure the screensaver with the kde configuration center, and very few
> screensaver among all proposed  works and can be tested. But  the screensaver
> does not work at all.

    Is KDM installed? I think I've read these days somewhere (sorry,
    can't find the link) that the screensaver needed a binary for
    locking which was in kdm.

    Try to apt-get install kdm, and see if that helps. But no warranty ;-)

--
Adeodato Simó (a.k.a. thibaut)
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | IM: my_dato [jabber.org] | PK: DA6AE621

Truth is the most valuable thing we have, so let's economize it.
                -- Mark Twain