Re: KDE 3.3.2 packages now available in experimental

On Thursday 23 December 2004 02:16, Anders Ellenshøj Andersen shaped the
electrons to shout:
> On Wednesday 22 December 2004 22:12, Adeodato Simó wrote:
> >   Why the transition hasn't happened yet
> >   --------------------------------------
> >
> >     Although KDE is in pretty good shape and mostly ready to enter
>
> I don't know how 3.3.2 will turn out, but I simply feel the need to say
> that for me, the 3.3 series though it has lots of nice new features,
> also seems to have a number of rather nasty regressions compared to the
> last version of 3.2. I feel uneasy about having sarge ship with a
> potentially unstable 3.3 version instead of a proven 3.2.

As Adeodato explained, 3.3 will pass to Sarge only after this testing
period shows there is not important bugs.

OTH, 3.3 is in a much better state than 3.2, especially due to fixed
upstream's bugs.

In fact I still didn't find new glitches in 3.3.2 comparing to 3.3.[01].

I really hope 3.3.2 finds its way into Sarge.

--
  ricardo galli       GPG id C8114D34
  http://mnm.uib.es/~gallir/