Re: KDE 3.3.2 packages now available in experimental

On Wednesday 22 December 2004 22:12, Adeodato Simó wrote:
>   Why the transition hasn't happened yet
>
>     Although KDE is in pretty good shape and mostly ready to enter

I don't know how 3.3.2 will turn out, but I simply feel the need to say that
for me, the 3.3 series though it has lots of nice new features, also seems to
have a number of rather nasty regressions compared to the last version of
3.2. I feel uneasy about having sarge ship with a potentially unstable 3.3
version instead of a proven 3.2.

Anders