Re: Control-B in Konsole

On Tue, Dec 21, 2004 at 01:19:05AM +0100, Adeodato Simó wrote:
> * Nick Leverton [Tue, 21 Dec 2004 00:15:31 +0000]:
> > I can't find control-V either to see what option that is
> > changing.  I do have a workaround but I am very curious to know what is
> > going on ! :-)
>
>   Ctrl-V is the standard key for escaping control chars. type in a
>   prompt:
>
>     $

That works Ok normally, however for the first access after I log in the
control chars don't get through to konsole.  Unless control-V puts
konsole into a permanent escape state.  But I've just tried it by
logging in newly on vt8, and it doesn't happen.  So it may be something
to do with control keys on first starting X, as it does only happen
first time in.  Still seems odd though.  I'll experiment more next time
I can spare restarting my main session :-)

Nick