Re: Control-B in Konsole

* Nick Leverton [Tue, 21 Dec 2004 00:15:31 +0000]:
> I can't find control-V either to see what option that is
> changing.  I do have a workaround but I am very curious to know what is
> going on ! :-)

  Ctrl-V is the standard key for escaping control chars. type in a
  prompt:

    $

  you get the idea. as for where the Ctrl-B stuff is comming from, no
  idea.

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

Man is certainly stark mad; he cannot make a flea, yet he makes gods by the
dozens.
                -- Michel de Montaigne