Re: Mounting CIFS shares causes KDE lockups

I had lots of trouble latelely trying to get a samba client working properly
on a fresh sarge install on an Acer Travelmate Laptop (with 2.6.9 kernel).
Somewhere I read that cifs works (instead of smbfs), but I also had all sorts
of lockups and errors.  When KDE was having trouble I was getting smb
messages in my syslog, so it might not be a KDE problem at all, but a kernel
problem.

Chris

--
C. Hurschler