KDE 3.2 broken

Hi,

This morning I did an apt-get -u update, and an apt-get dist-upgrade. As a result my KDE3.2 broke! I keep getting an error message "Your last session lasted for less than 10 seconds ... blah blah blah". I checked my disk space, and it's fine, and I did log out properly. I tried to then remove kde and re-install it. Removing it went well with this command :

apt-get --purge remove kdelibs4 libarts1

I then tried to reinstall using this command:
apt-get update && apt-get install arts
                  kdelibs kdebase kdegraphics
                  kdeadmin kdemultimedia

apt-get then spits out this:

localhost:/etc/apt# apt-get update && apt-get install arts kdelibs4 kdebase kdegraphics kdeadmin kdemultimedia
Hit http://mirror.aarnet.edu.au testing/main Packages
Hit http://mirror.aarnet.edu.au testing/main Release
Hit http://mirror.aarnet.edu.au testing/contrib Packages
Hit http://mirror.aarnet.edu.au testing/contrib Release
Hit http://mirror.aarnet.edu.au testing/main Sources
Hit http://mirror.aarnet.edu.au testing/main Release
Hit http://mirror.aarnet.edu.au testing/contrib Sources
Hit http://mirror.aarnet.edu.au testing/contrib Release
Hit http://download.kde.org stable/main Packages
Hit http://download.kde.org stable/main Release
Reading Package Lists... Done
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

  arts: Depends: libartsc0 (>= 1.2.0-0woody1) but 1.1.5-2 is to be installed
        Depends: libarts1 (>= 1.2.0-0woody1) but it is not going to be installed
  kdebase: Depends: kdesktop (>= 4:3.2.0-0woody1) but it is not going to be installed
           Depends: kfind (>= 4:3.2.0-0woody1) but it is not going to be installed
           Depends: kicker (>= 4:3.2.0-0woody1) but it is not going to be installed
           Depends: konqueror (>= 4:3.2.0-0woody1) but it is not going to be installed
           Depends: libkonq4 (>= 4:3.2.0-0woody1) but it is not going to be installed
  kdegraphics: Depends: kamera (>= 4:3.2.0-0woody1) but it is not going to be installed
  kdelibs4: Depends: libarts1 (>= 1.2.0) but it is not going to be installed
            Depends: libvorbis0 (>= 1.0rc3-1) but it is not installable
  kdemultimedia: Depends: artsbuilder (>= 4:3.2.0-0woody1) but it is not going to be installed
                 Depends: kaboodle (>= 4:3.2.0-0woody1) but it is not going to be installed
                 Depends: kaudiocreator (>= 4:3.2.0-0woody1) but it is not going to be installed
                 Depends: kdemultimedia-kfile-plugins (>= 4:3.2.0-0woody1) but it is not going to be installed
                 Depends: kdemultimedia-kio-plugins (>= 4:3.2.0-0woody1) but it is not going to be installed
                 Depends: krec (>= 4:3.2.0-0woody1) but it is not going to be installed
                 Depends: kscd (>= 4:3.2.0-0woody1) but it is not going to be installed
                 Depends: libarts1-audiofile (>= 4:3.2.0-0woody1) but it is not going to be installed
                 Depends: libarts1-mpeglib (>= 4:3.2.0-0woody1) but it is not going to be installed
                 Depends: libarts1-xine (>= 4:3.2.0-0woody1) but it is not going to be installed
                 Depends: mpeglib (>= 4:3.2.0-0woody1) but it is not going to be installed
                 Depends: noatun (>= 4:3.2.0-0woody1) but it is not going to be installed
                 Depends: juk (>= 4:3.2.0-0woody1) but it is not going to be installed
E: Broken packages
localhost:/etc/apt#

Here is my sources.list:

#deb copy:///cdrom/ sarge main

#deb http://ftp.au.debian.org/debian/ testing main  contrib
#deb-src http://ftp.au.debian.org/debian/ testing main  contrib

deb http://mirror.aarnet.edu.au/debian/ testing main  contrib
deb-src http://mirror.aarnet.edu.au/debian/ testing main  contrib

#deb ftp://ftp.au.kde.org/stable/3.2/Debian stable main
deb http://download.kde.org/stable/3.2/Debian stable main

Please help me, I have no idea how to fix this, and I really do miss my KDE!!!! (Especially Kmail).

Thanks,
Matt.